Wednesday, June 22, 2005

Current again

So I took the Lovely Wife up for a nice evening flight on Monday, air as smooth as glass, and some nice visibility. I took some Pictures with the new (old) camera and did my three take offs and landings. All in all a very nice flight.

After taking off from PAE, I got flight following from Whidbey and cruised up to Bellingham for my first touch and go. Ordinarily I would skip flight following on a trip like this, just straight up and back, but there were a lot of aircraft in the sky due to the severer clear weather, so I wanted the extra eyes.

After BLI we jogged down to Arlington and did my second touch and go, then straight back to PAE in time to get the airplane back. 1.8 hours on the Hobbs, but I guestimate only 1.5 in the air. We spent a lot of time behind a Pilatus PC-12 that was in front of us for take off. I don’t know what they were doing, but they ended up holding us and the twin behind us up for a good while.

Pics will be up as soon as I get the film developed and scanned.

No comments: